5.28.2010

Tiny Tales Thursday

Here is my second installment... enjoy!

Monday morning we were getting ready for the day. Ryan brings Radley to school and they were a little behind so we were making cereal for the road. I asked Radley if he wanted milk in his "Buzz cup." His reply, "Yes, Mommy. That would be great."

On the ride home from school on Tuesday Radley said that he wanted to go to Chick Fil A. I told him not today but maybe some other time. His reason? "Because it makes you fat, Mommy?" I asked where in the world he heard that. "Uncle Pete."

You've never witnessed pride until you pick up your two-year old from school and watch him run up to you with a giant Kool-Aid smile on his face to exclaim, "MOMMY, I went poo-poo in the potty!! I get TWO m&ms today!"

This morning I was driving Radley to school and he was happily eating graham cracker goldfish and sipping on his chocolate milk (with a pink lid...Ryan just hates that) and he just started to cry. I asked him what was wrong to which he replied that "I want my puuuuma's". Yes the shoe. Our two year old is a snob and only wants pumas (Ryan LOVES that). I mean, where did that even come from??! One minute, happy with the orange flip flops... next minute needs his pumas. Today, the flip flops won.

Tonight Kayla gets to come home with us so our evening should be filled with some fun, laughs and a few "MINES!!" We are going to watch my alma mater in the baseball playoffs! They are playing at Bryan High School at 7pm... so if you are in the area come support the Rockets! And don't forget to wear your blue and white!

This just in... Emmy is doing great! Her heartbeat sounded like horses this morning and Dr. Dawson says she is right on schedule. If she's not here by June 11, then we will induce that morning! Thanks in advance for all the prayers for a healthy next two weeks! Can't wait to meet our baby girl!



1 comment: