7.01.2010

Tiny Tales Thursday

By now you've figured out that Radley says some funny things. Part of what makes it so funny is his facial expressions, mannerisms, etc... He is just a very animated kiddo and I hope that continues. I've really been slacking with writing down his tiny tales as they happen, so I only have one for you this week...

Monday I picked Radley up from school and his teacher, Megan, informed me that one of his girlfriends gave him a kiss at school. I asked him where she kissed him and he pointed to his cheek. I then asked him what he did and he looked at me like, "ummm, what do you think I did?" and replied... "Kissed her back, Mommy".

This post is a tad short, so I'll leave you with some cute pics...

Me and my girl

Rad and Caro watching Toy Story

Rad and Emmy

No comments:

Post a Comment