10.12.2010

Blessed beyond measure...

It never ceases to amaze at how quickly "it" goes by. I feel like I have waited forever to get to this point in my life but watching Radley and Emmy grow happens in an instant. I can't even grasp that he is already 3 and that she is already 4 months. I just want to hold on to each and every moment for a lifetime. Radley's growth has slowed down a bit...his milestones are more gradual now, but Emersyn is growing and changing so rapidly.

I had almost forgotten that we don't get to keep them like this forever...



With Radley it was very "easy" to document the firsts. First smile, first laugh, first solid foods, etc... I have given my best effort to do the same thing for Emmy to capture those tiny moments that make up her life story.

She has accomplished some major milestones recently...

Her first wedding... (not counting the two in utero)


her first garage sale (I like to start them young)...



her first pajama party...

...the first time she rolled over (shortly after this picture)


her first time eating solids....

she liked it so much she tried to eat her bib!


I just want to freeze these moments in time. I just want to hold on to them. To her. To her being little. To everything. In all the tiredness, the scheduling, the diapers, the bottles, the juggling of kids... when I stop to look around and examine what I have been given, I am in awe.

I am blessed beyond measure indeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment