10.28.2010

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Radley is my dramatic child. This drama brings him the gift of throwing a fit at any given moment for any given reason. We are so proud.

This week has been especially fit-filled....instead of a story (because I really can't do it justice) I will give examples that have set off said fits...

  • Putting on shoes
  • Taking off shoes
  • Playing with toys
  • Sharing toys
  • Picking up toys
  • Going to bed
  • Getting out of bed
  • Eating a banana
  • Wanting a train stocking
  • Brushing his teeth
  • Washing his hands
  • Bringing lunch to school
  • Not having a snack after school
  • Turning left
  • Going straight
  • People touching Emersyn
  • Sitting next to Emersyn
  • Getting dropped off at school
  • Getting picked up at school
You get the idea.

Have I mentioned how much I love having a 3 year old? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment