11.23.2010

Bathtime is lots of fun...


When I was little/younger I LOVED having my hair washed in the kitchen sink. I know it sounds weird, but I remember getting a towel for me to lay my head on and leaning back and Mom would simply shampoo and condition my hair.

My favorite part of a hair cut is still when Carly washes my hair. I would pay just for that every day of my life if I won the lottery. There is just something so relaxing about it.

Jump forward 20 years and I guess there is just something about that kitchen sink that makes bath time fun...


At least Emmy thinks so. And Radley sure thought it was funny that we were putting "baby sister" in the sink.


It is so much easier giving her bath in the sink than kneeling down to the giant tub. She thought she was hot stuff sitting up like a big girl and even attempted to stand a little...


She is at such a fun age and I just want to keep her here forever and ever....


But before I know it, I'm sure she will be bringing me some towels and asking me to wash her hair in the sink...

Maybe next time my Mom is in town, I'll climb up there and get her to wash mine! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment