1.26.2011

6 Month/Christmas Pictures

Well, Sarah Giles did it again! After a cancellation for a sick mommy. Another for an out of town daddy and one chilly  freezing Sunday morning... she took some amazing pics of our family!


I LOVED the way our Christmas card photos turned out and Radley absolutely loved wearing those glasses. It was worth the cold, the hike into the field in Pebble Creek and the cold hands of a little one.


 Since it was so cold, we opted to take Emmy's pics at our house once again and I am so thrilled that we did. The images were taken in the same room of her newborn shots and I love that besides showing just how adorable she is; they also showcase how much she has grown... 


Sweet feet... 


I had some hats that I wanted her to wear... 


And I love the way she is almost sitting up but not quite 100% yet... 


Seriously?!?!? Isn't she divine!?! 



Checking out her twinkle toes... 


We always do this pose and I can't wait to frame the year! 
(Insider secret, both kiddos are commando in this one ;)) 


I bought this hat for her 3 month shoot but it didn't fit... but love the way it looks now!


This shot may be my favorite of the day...


And in black and white!


And then I wanted some in her ponytail... 


But she was worn out, so we settled for some sleeping pics instead!


Thanks, Sarah!! Love them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow tut kids are amazingly cute. Emmy is just beautiful and this photography is awesome. I love EVERY picture so much it's hard to even narrow it down. And your floors are to die for! I love the look of them!!!

    ReplyDelete