1.06.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Radley is very into a "that's so last year" phase. Meaning everything happened last year. It kinda makes me smile to think that he doesn't have a true concept of time yet.

Examples:

I fell down and broke my jeans (ripped them a little) last year. = He fell down yesterday.

I shaved with Pops last year. = I got a fun play shaving kit from Santa and shaved with Pops last weekend.

I drank all my milk last year. = I drank my milk at dinner.

I played in the gym with my friends last year. = I got to play with my friends this morning.

Or who knows. Maybe he discovered the flux capacitor and travels through time in a Delorean.

1 comment:

  1. jackson went through a similar phase...but instead of "last year", everything was "this morning!" :)

    ReplyDelete