4.07.2011

Happy Monthday...

Happy Ten Month Birthday, Emmy!!

What have you been up to lately?



Nine months was tough on you between allergies and teething it seemed like you were grumpier than usual, which for a baby that is as happy as you isn't really that bad, but still nerve racking for us. All that teething has produced zero results as you are still toothless! But I must admit, I love it... because that means you are still a baby! A precious, sweet, healthy, beautiful baby!


You are a bottle baby these days but still have momma's milk to enjoy. We are trying to get you on table foods exclusively but you aren't as big of an eater as Radley was. You LOVE pizza crust, pasta, cheese, yogurt, peas, crackers, cheese, and bread. You didn't mind broccoli or spinach and we will keep shoveling stuff in your mouth until you can't take it anymore. ;)



You weigh around 17 pounds and still wear size 3 diapers. You are wearing mostly 6-9 month clothes, but I have been able to squeeze you in a 3 month set and you have also worn some 12 month stuff. Clearly you are still the world's cutest baby... I mean I can't even stand it! 


You are all over the place! The other morning you crawled from my closet inside the bathroom all the way into the living room, which is the other side of the house. By yourself. To get a toy... which also means you are a genius! You babble all the time and giggle at all the new noises you can make. 


Your favorite place to be is still besides your brother. Radley has really enjoyed playing with you this month and I have enjoyed the independence that you are creating. Watching the two of you become friends makes my heart so happy. You adore him and he is really beginning to see the perks of having a baby sister. He loves giving you directions and loves it when you "share" your toys with him. 



You LOVE playing patty cake and peek a boo. You will hold your dots up to your face and bring them down super fast and just giggle as we say "where's Emmy?" I keep trying to catch it on film but you get distracted by the camera. 



You officially said your first word... "hi" in correct context. I walked into the room you waved at me and said, "hiiiii!". Super. Genius. Baby. I don't feel like you will be as talkative as your brother (but who is, really?) and that is okay. 




 You are still the world's sweetest baby and we are so thankful for how happy and healthy you are! I have loved watching you grow and discover new things this month. You are on the move and pulling up on furniture and toys but I am in no hurry to see you walking. Stay a baby forever!

We love you so much, baby girl!! Only two more months until we celebrate your first year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment