5.27.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I know it's Friday. 

Because I am a little tardy on this post, I will treat you to three... yes, THREE stories this week. 

Story one. 

We try not to let Radley watch too much tv, but well, he gets to watch a little. The Disney Channel may actually be my BFF on days that I am exhausted or need 20 minutes to finish up something. Radley has a few favorite shows that he likes to watch over. and over. and over. and over. again. 

Imagination Movers is one of those shows (a little too lazy today to link it up, google if you wish). :)

I was getting a little tired of watching said show, so I asked:

Me: Radley, do we have to watch Imagination Movers again?
Radley: Yes, mommy.
Me: Really?
Radley: But I liiiike it. 
Me: Why do you like this show so much?
Radley: Because they problem solving, Mommy. They help people. 
Me: thinking to self  Wow. Problem solving? Really? You sure you're not an adult? 

I mean, who could argue with that?

Story two. 

KK came in town to watch the kids while Ryan and I took care of some things in Sherman last week. So this tale comes from her. 

Radley: You wearing your Aggie ring, KK?
KK: Yes, buddy. I always wear my ring. 
Radley: Why?
KK: Because I'm an Aggie and we always wear our rings.
Radey: I'm an Aggie. I ge an Aggie Ring?

I love this and my Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2030 boy!

Story Three (my favorite).

Ryan and I were talking about something and I mentioned that he hadn't listened to me. When Radley looks at him and says, "Daddy, you need to ALWAYS listen to Mommy. Every time she talks."

Love. him. 

1 comment:

  1. Three absolutely precious stories! I can't wait 'til my lil' man is here and can share funny stories with you!

    ReplyDelete