6.30.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I was kind of tired this morning which Radley equates to not feeling well. (Because obviously when Mommy doesn't want to get down on the ground at 6:45am for a fun game of Radiator Springs, it must mean that I am very sick). Nope, just tired from working out early and staying up too late the night before.

I was headed out the door when he grabbed my hand:

Rad: Mommy, you shouldn't go to work when you're sick.
Me: I'm not sick, buddy.
Rad: That's not nice to your friends. When I had a fever last year (ie Friday) I didn't want to get the baby sick, so I stayed away from Emmy.
Me: Yes and that was sweet of you.
Rad: Yes, Mommy. Don't get your friends sick.
Me: I'll try not to.


Man, can I get a doctors note from my kid? I would never have to work again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment