7.17.2011

BFFAEAE...

In case you were wondering what the title of this post means it refers to how I would sign most of my notes to my BFFAEAE (best friend forever and ever and ever), Jenni in middle school. (We also used LYLAS, VBFF, etc...). 


We got a treat last week when Jenni, Karli and Cooper came to spend the night with us on Thursday! We headed to Gattitown (or as Radley calls it "Daddy-town") for dinner and some arcade games before coming back to our house for a late night! Emmy didn't go to bed until 9 and Rad and Karli got to stay up until almost 11...holy cow that's late for us!But they were all ready to go to one of our favorite places on Friday, the Children's Museum (thanks so much for the membership, Nanan!).

I didn't take too many pictures of Cooper because he was all cozy in his seat, but just how cute is this kid?!? Jenni and Cotton know how to make em! :)


And this girl. Again with the upside down reading. At least her nose is in a book, right?! 


I am pretty much obsessed with this romper. Ob.Sessed. I think if they had it in my size I would wear it. 

Well, maybe not. 


These kids are obsessed with the "grocery store" at the CM. I KNOW if I had the space I would put one of these in my house. A lot for the kids, but a little for me, too. One of my "dream jobs" at the age of 7 (besides being a solid gold dancer) was to work at Winns as a cashier. I loved that place. 


They sure know how to pick groceries. Ice cream and soda...wonder where they get that from? 


There is a new exhibit that was a HUGE hit. Lowe's sponsored a "house" and it was so cool. There is frame and then the kids can put up the "drywall" themselves. 


Little squares that have magnets on the back that just pop into place. Big hit. 

Even Emmy helped out with the plumbing. 


And don't think that the kids are the only ones that had all the fun. Jenni and I entertained ourselves for a good 20 minutes with this mirror. Look how SKINNY we looked are! 

2 kids each and we still got it! 


We only got distracted for a minute and quickly found spotted resumed playing with the kiddos. 


Karli bug loves to draw and Radley found, what else, cars, trucks, bull dozers and excavators to enjoy!



We all had a great visit! Thanks for coming Jenni, Karli and Cooper! We love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment