8.15.2011

Gettin' crafty...

I had a ton of craft projects this weekend and I am so glad to report that I got *most* of them done! All of them are gifts for friends and teachers, so I can only share one finished project here since the teachers got their gifts today.


Have you discovered Pinterest? If you haven't then you can thank me later for all the time wasting idea gathering you will now be doing. This project was so simple! All you need is cute picture frames, coordinating scrapbook paper, ribbon, and dry erase markers.


Set the glass on the paper and trace the edges, cut, insert paper, close frame and voila... 


Counter-top dry erase boards!  I just tied the ribbon to the back of the frame to keep the marker in place. 

After this was done, Radley signed his name and there you have the perfect teacher gift!

This was inexpensive, simple, "handmade", and personalized! And even if they don't use it as a dry erase message board, they have a cute frame! :)

I will reveal my other crafting projects later... don't want to spoil the surprise!

2 comments: