8.11.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Radley has decided that he wants to wear "big boy underwear" to be every night, meaning no pull-up. Ryan and I told him that if he kept his "Buzz" (there is Buzz Lightyear on the pull-up) dry for five days, then he could try.

Last Friday night came and he had kept his Buzz dry for the appropriate amount of time. As we were getting ready for bed, he was so excited to put on real underwear. He gladly went potty and fell asleep and into dreamland.

Saturday morning arrived and guess what? He slept all night with no accident! Wahoo! Repeat same routine Saturday evening.

Sunday morning. I'm on the couch catching up on the latest Facebook statuses news and I hear the pitter patter of Radley feet making their way to the living room. He walks up to me and with the sweetest face says...

"Mommy, I didn't have an accident. But there is water all over my bed." 

Water, huh? Guess we will just have to keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment