9.21.2011

Emmy One Year Photos

We had Emmy's 1 year pictures taken just before her birthday and I could not be more happy with how they turned out! Once again Sarah went above and beyond the call of duty and captured our little family perfectly!!! 

Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!!

Around February I began thinking about Emmy's 1 year pictures. I wanted to pick out the "perfect" thing to capture her personality and I was thrilled when I found this petit romper on Etsy! 




These hat boxes belonged to Ryan's grandma - and the hats inside are so awesome! Can't wait until they fit on Emmy's sweet head... 

For now...she fits in the box ;)

I just can't believe how big she is! (Or adorable)



Our sweet little princess...

I LOVE this before/after shot!
Left: Newborn Pic; Right: One year in the same bucket with same flower


No words for this cuteness... 
 
Our standard sibling pic! 


This entire set of pictures (above and below) were taken at a pecan orchard in Caldwell, Tx. My sweet husband loaded TWO trucks with all of our props (included a queen sized brass bed) and set up the whole thing with a smile on his face. GiGi rode out there with us to keep tabs on Rad/Emmy depending on what we were doing and Sarah just did her thing. 

The result? MAGIC.

These two pictures, although so simple, are just amazing! My sweet friend, Desiree let us borrow this quilt that she made. These books are Ryan's grandparents Little Golden Books from the 1930s!

Our little man... 


This one makes me melt... 


Our sweet family....

I am just beyond blessed...

Seriously, how did we get so lucky?

Ryan and Emmy...

Rad and Dad...

Me and my sweet girl...

And my baby boy...

And the two that started it all... 


Thank you, Sarah! For capturing us better than I could ever have hoped for!

1 comment:

  1. Such precious kids! I think I'm going to enlist in your help for when Hudson turns 1 and we get photos done...you are just too creative!!!

    ReplyDelete