9.05.2011

A mile in Mom's shoes...

When I was little I used to love to play in Mom's shoes. I can distinctly remember two pairs: a platform wedge with cork board that are completely back in style but unfortunately no longer with us and a shiny pair of red high heels that I was going to wear to prom with a white dress and red bow. Ha!


Well the other day I caught two cuties playing in MY shoes...


He did pretty well! And his feet took up half the shoe. I know I have freakishly small feet, but it makes me sad that he is growing up so fast!


He did have them on the wrong feet, so that made me feel a little better. ;)


And look at Miss Priss!!!


She got two good steps in before she fell over. I didn't let her play too long - didn't need a twisted ankle. 


She loves playing in shoes - mine, Ryan's, Radley's and hers. Whenever I get out her shoes for the day she instantly tries to put them on. We may be in trouble with her love for foot ware. 



I guess every body loves a good shoe, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment