11.30.2011

25 weeks...

Me and MAK at 25 weeks... 
 

  

I feel... like I am loving this weather! Sweaters, leggings/jeggings/tights and tunics and I are going to be besties. It's funny how my "style" has changed with each pregnancy - with Radley it was lots of capris/shorts and tops (mostly because I was big in the summer); Emmy was dresses. Nearly every. single. day. With MAK... back to pants and "trendier" - maybe I'm trying to stay young. ;) My energy is great all day and then I crash. Literally. Just fall asleep mid whatever task I'm doing. Usually on the couch. Sometimes I make it to bed, the past two mornings I have woken up with Radley snuggled right next to me.

I look... I like I'm a 25 week pregnant woman. From this point on I will take a picture in the same outfit next to the same wall (which is in MAKs room). I think it will be neat to watch us grow together. (Thank you, pinterest). 
 I'm craving... Well, Thanksgiving made me crave comfort foods. Anything warm and yummy. Soups, casseroles, chili, and cornbread sound delicious today! 

I'm doing... ohmygosh... it feels like I'm doing a million things with no end result. The holidays havemybraingfeelinglikeallmythoughtsarerunningtogether. :) Seriously, I make one list which triggers another list, which makes me check my first list and then start a new one. I won't even try to summarize what's on said lists... let's just assume "everything" covers it. I **need** to get stuff done (and I know I will) but, well it's a little distracting and hard to "do it all". Can I puh-lease get an Amen from the congregation! :)

Ryan is... patient. I can see him biting his "this is just your hormones" response, which is probably smart because I don't feel like being a single parent and I may strangle him if he says it outloud. We are discussing names and should MAKs official 3 initials by Christmas. 

Kids are... delightful. Whenever I ask Radley to kiss me good morning or good night, he always kissed my belly first and then smiles. Last night he blessed "MAK" about 3 times in his prayers. He just rocks as a big brother. Emmy is clearly noticing my belly. She points at mine, then lifts her shirt up and points to her belly. Pretty darn cute. 

MAK is... A little mover... mostly when I finally stop long enough to take a break. ALWAYS when I rock Emmy to sleep. Makes me think they can feel each other. 


We are... going to have the room painted and "planned" by January 8 (GiGi and Pops, this means that Emmy and Radley are coming to Waco on that Friday). Maternity pics are January 13 and well, I ** need ** some before shots in the room.

And this starts the first weekly update! So stay tuned for more MAK Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment