12.14.2011

27 weeks...


Me and MAK at 27 weeks... 


I feel/look... after a sweet word from a total stranger yesterday - my week has been made. She came up to me and said, "I just had to tell you that you are the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen." Miracles exist, people! 

I'm craving... This week I could eat a hamburger for every meal. Same thing happened with Radley and Emersyn. I think the truth may be that I just like food. All the time. :)


I'm doing... Well, we are done shopping and wrapping presents. (Almost... GiGi and Pops are causing me some trouble this year - any suggestions for my parents?) I found out who will advise my student groups in the interim while I am on leave so that will allow me to prepare some documents for them which makes me happy. 

Ryan is... aware that I am going into to "hyper-mode". He created ME a spreadsheet. What?!? He must really love me. And while you may not be able to tell, the fact that he is no longer driving for UPS has caused him to get a tiny little bump of his own. HA!



Kids are... funny. This morning Radley informed me that we should name the baby, "MAK". I like that Mommy. We try to just refer to "MAK" as the new baby around the kids so they aren't confused by all this naming nonsense...clearly didn't work. We shall see... I must say I am kinda liking our choices for MAK initials...maybe. Emmy now lifts up her shirt and says "baby". We are practicing "kiss the baby" for maternity pictures in January. She is going to be at an age where bribery won't really work and listening isn't really her thing. 

MAK is... growing, moving and shaking. Still unnamed, but getting closer! 



We are... finalizing operation nursery/big girl room dates. Emmy will get my old bed and MAK will get the furniture that we used for Radley and Emersyn. I'm a little nervous moving her into a twin bed but I think she will do just fine. We opened MAKs bedding this week and I must say that I LOVE it. It's a linen bumper set in oatmeal - the room will be creams, tans, and maybe a splash of baby blue or yellow... can't decide. But I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment