12.28.2011

29 weeks...

Me and MAK at 29 weeks... 


I feel/look...  A little rough in this picture. Clearly not a working day for me. :) I feel the same - it's beginning to get a little tougher to bend, but for the most part I'm able to do just about everything. Stretching has made it back into my daily rituals and it makes me feel better. My hips always start to hurt around week 30, so maybe that will help. 

I'm craving... Nothing still. But I don't really say no to food. I've only gained 8 lbs but I don't like the number staring back at me on the scale, so I should probably slow it down a bit. 


I'm doing... lots (in my head). I have purchased four things this week for MAKs room which makes me excited! I am so eager to get in there and make it beautiful - other than that, just a lot of thinking of what I need to be doing. Freaks me out a little bit. Yesterday I cleaned out all of my dresser drawers, so nesting has kicked in, it's just a matter of time before it explodes. 

Ryan is... in for it. After a month of late hours and short weekends, he better prepare himself to "nest" right along with me. :)


Kids are... in Christmas overload. They got lots of big brother/sister books for Christmas (one from MAK, too which Radley was super excited about). Radley pretty much has this thing down, it's Emersyn that won't know what hits her. I'm getting nervous about adding another little one to the mix - just want to make sure they all feel as loved as they are. 

MAK is...  doing great! We had a doctor's appointment last week and GiGi (my mom) got to come with me to hear the heartbeat. 139 - 141 was as high as it got which totally makes me think boy. Moving around like crazy in there and that makes me happy!

We are... Deciding on names, still. We had a "vote" for our families on Christmas Eve and it's split down the middle. I need to email the ballot out to a few others and maybe I'll post it on here next week to get the thoughts (only NICE ones) of my loyal followers. ;) We love all of them and seriously may just wait to meet this precious MAK before deciding. 

We also picked out a few options for paint colors (see first two pics) and I am determined to have this room looking good by next weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment