12.19.2011

Baking buddy...

Ryan and Radley met the Munson's at the movies yesterday afternoon, which meant I got to spend some quality girl time with Emersyn! And what better way to spend girl time than to watch chick flicks (ie Tangled) and bake?

 (So sad I didn't realize she wasn't looking up)

 

This was our first baking experience together so I wanted to do it right. We had all of the stuff set up and then I realized I didn't have any brown sugar or enough stick butter. 
Awesome.

 

We made a quick trip to the HEB and were back in the flash (this time sans apron). 

Now I will admit that baking is not my "thing". I am a pretty good cook - I can make something yummy out of pretty much anything in our house, but I don't do well at following the exact measurements which means I run into trouble when it comes to baking. Kind of a requirement. 

But Emmy did GREAT! She loved pouring the sugar and flour into the bowl and watching it all mix together. I was so impressed with her patience. 


And she was an AWESOME chocolate chip taste tester, too! 

And the cookies were some of the best I've tasted. 

Love this sweet girl so much!

1 comment:

  1. um. i love her. can we please get our girls together for a playdate?? please??

    ReplyDelete