12.29.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I apologize for the tardiness of this post. I did "back date" it to make myself feel better - haven't missed a TTT yet. :)

Since Emersyn is becoming more vocal, it is only fair that I have some tales that feature what she contributes to our daily laughs...

She has a favorite new word. Let me provide some examples...

Radley picks up Emmy's tea set to play.
Emmy's response: Mine.

Ryan picks up a bracelet on the floor.
Emmy's response: Mine.

Katy picks up a doll from the play kitchen oven.
Emmy's response: Mine

Radley takes a drink of milk from his cup.
Emmy's response: Mine

Ryan takes a sip of coffee.
Emmy's response: Mine

Katy grabs her new camera.
Emmy's response: Mine

Yes, the seagulls from Finding Nemo have invaded our house. But they sure are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment