2.08.2012

35 Weeks...


Me and MAK at 35 weeks... 
 

I look/feel... Let's just say that other areas of my body are starting to prepare for this baby. ;)  I would also like to note my crazy hair in this pic - my photographer really needs to get better at "primping". (Love you, babe). I had my 35/36 week check up yesterday and Dr. Dawson said that I was weighing and measuring how I should. (I beg to differ on the 'weighing' part. No one should see those numbers, people).

I'm craving... ice cream this week... I actually just withstood the urge for DQ Mini Blizzard post lunch.  


I am...  
1. putting a cease and desist on shopping. My lack of time to work in the room was converted into what I could accomplish which was search, point, click, buy. My kids have enough clothes for the next 6 years. (If they don't grow). 
2. Pre-registered at our hospital
3. Stressing over showing Radley and Emersyn how much we are excited for them to be "big" siblings. 
4. I am also very excited about the two showers that are being given to us this week! My work and my friends are wonderful and I am super beyond blessed for their undeserved kindness! :)


Ryan is... working on that furniture. ;) Hope to have Emmy's room set up by Sunday so we can move the baby's furniture into that room and get all the drawers ready.

Kids are... Officially ready to be "Super Siblings"! Our hospital offers big sibling tours of the L&D Wing and we went last night. Full post to follow!



MAK is... growing. LOTS. And moving. LOTS!!!! Heart rate was 147 yesterday, so all of you that like to guess gender based on that info, let me know what you're thinking!


We are... Just savoring the precious moments we have as a family of 4 and getting ready to welcome this baby!!


And I have two onesies waiting to be embroidered for the hospital. One will be with an "A" and one with an "L"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment