2.24.2012

37 Weeks...

Me and MAK at 37 weeks...


I look/feel... like I'm about to have a baby soon! :) After a heavy/long work week, the swollen feet have begin to appear and I'm moving a bit slower. I'm waking up more in the night and I think my body is just prepping itself to meet this little one! Which is completely exciting and super scary all at once! 

I'm craving... wait for it. I had a HUGE craving last week...chicken fried steak. OMG - it was DEE-licious! I ate it all. Every last bite. And I MAY talk my husband into going and getting another one. Super glad this craving appeared in week 37 and not week 7!



I am... finishing up some work projects, getting lists ready for my colleagues that will be taking over my assignments, packing my office (our department will be moving back into a newly renovated student center while I am on leave - good timing, eh?) and just nesting around the house. 

Ryan is... finished with the furniture! Spoiler: MAK room pics coming soon

Kids are... At GiGi and Pops. I missed them from the moment they pulled out of the driveway but I am thankful for 48 hours of quiet time to get items taken care of around the house and really to spend with just Ryan. I kinda like that guy. 


MAK is... MOVING a lot still. My stomach is like  giant roller coaster all day. I have an appointment this afternoon so we will see if any progress is being made. 

We are... Ready to meet this littlest King. Aren't you?!?!


1 comment: