2.29.2012

38 Weeks...

Me and MAK at 38 weeks... 


I look/feel... Still pretty ok. Miracle of miracles all my rings still fit which means I am not swolled (whoop.) and I've been sleeping pretty well, too. It is much more difficult to get up and down from the ground which makes playing with the kids hard. I mean really playing and being engaged and pretending - I think if there was one thing I missed the most it's really just playing with them. 

I'm craving... back to nothing. I have been a completely boring pregnant lady. 



I am... feeling much less stressed. I have been able to get some home projects done and I'm feeling really good about being "ready" for MAK. Staying a little late at work this week to finish up some things for while I'm away and then it will be "smooth sailing", right? ;)

Ryan is... A great daddy and husband. I'm nervous about having 3 kids for sure - but I am extremely lucky to have him by my side. It may have taken him forever to paint furniture, but when it comes to NB duties - he is exemplary! 

Kids are... In the midst of a hand, foot, mouth disease break out at school. Awesome. I called my doctor and I'm not supposed to be around HFM, so GiGi is coming to watch the kids so that we can hopefully miss catching it. Fingers crossed and prayers appreciated! 

Radley is really ready for MAK to be here - he kisses my tummy every morning and every night and talks to the baby. Emmy is still clueless, BHH, but I think she is going to be a great big sister! 


MAK is... waiting to arrive. If he/she is anything like Radley and Emmy then we should be welcoming a baby into our world right around Monday!!!!!! 

We are... READY! 

And just for fun... we got a sneak peek of some of my maternity pics. Isn't this amazing?!?!? The one time in my life when a wide angle lens was welcomed!


No comments:

Post a Comment