2.21.2012

My {new} best-friends...

When I was 36 weeks preggers with Emmy I posted about my "pg besties".

I thought it would be fun to do a little comparison on what friends MAK has brought to my life. 

First. This lovely friend, Olive. 

Yep. The couch. This is where I sleep and have been sleeping since about week ummmm... 25 or so. I know, I know it sounds ridiculous but pregnancy causes my hips and pelvic bone to do some major weird stuff and it's just more comfortable. We don't exactly have the world's best mattress and the thought of rolling over is torturous. Not to fear, sometimes Ryan cuddles beside me until I kick him off, sometimes he makes a pallet right next to me on the floor, and others he sleeps on the other couch. He rarely sleeps in the bed alone. 


Big perk of winter pregnancy/new fashion trends = ADORABLE boots. I seriously live in like 4 pairs of pants and these shoes. I also have an awesome black pair that stays in my closet so the kids can't mess them up play with them. These stay in our shoe basket. 


This may be my favorite idea ever. Just a notebook with our own sections of what needs to be done for each person. Honey - dos, school projects, nursery stuff, birthday ideas, etc... 



The pillows are back. 
Seriously, invest in these. 


Stretchy. Pants. 
No explanation needed, right?



And while I do long for the days that little loves return to my life... 



If I'm not wearing boots then these are on my toes... 



And while this has nothing really to do with being pregnant. I rediscovered this little gem because I was too tired/lazy at night to go through the process of washing. OMG... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
Maybe I'll be the next "Noxema girl".


Only 3 weeks to go until we meet MAK, but I think I may keep these besties around!

No comments:

Post a Comment