2.19.2012

Royal Hot Messes...

Friday night we got a fun treat by having the Munson girls over for a bit. 

These four always bring fun and laughter to any night so we were glad to have them over!

Now the first time I had all 4 to myself was a little nerve wracking, but we managed and it was a success! Now it's second nature to us we are a lot less structured in our time together as a big group. ;)

But seriously, we are lucky that these 4 play so well together and I guess they don't really have a choice because they are stuck for life! I crack up at how different the "bigs" are from the "littles". 

Radley and Caroline are definitely first-borns. 

Pleasers. Attention needers. Want affection. Need someone with them at all times. 


Then there is this royal child... 


And this hot mess... 


Second borns/middle children. 

Self sufficient. Not as much need for affection. Strong willed. Stubborn. Do it myself-ers. 

They also are "too cool" for being silly and focused on the end goal. As demonstrated by this picture... 


Rad and Caro = clowning around. 
Anna and Emmy = eating dinner. 


I can't even imagine this picture in 6 months with Millicent and MAK. We really will be in trouble!! 
(And I honestly can't wait!!)


Oh how I love our royal hot messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment