2.13.2012

Royal wishes...

Friday my work "surprised me" with a shower to celebrate MAK! I actually knew about the shower, but some people weren't aware that I knew so it was pretty funny when I surprised them. 
(think FRIENDs... they didn't know that I knew, etc... )


The shower was also right outside my office space so I had to sit patiently and wait for them to set up, but it was worth it!


I get to work with some of the nicest people and most wonderful college students. 
How cute is this banner?
It will be traveling with us to the hospital for sure!



The food was yummy and the company and opportunity to share in this moment of our lives was even better!


We played silly games and the "prize" was getting to rub my belly... 



What a treat, huh?!?



Thanks to the MSC FISH execs for the awesome decorations!



And thanks to these lovely ladies for hosting yet another event for me! What a great idea to ask people to bring gift cards - now if I will just spend them on what I NEED instead of all that other stuff!
;)


And thanks, Collin, for REALLY surprising me! 

1 comment:

  1. OK I just started crying.
    I miss you.
    I miss FISH.
    I miss my freshman (Really can they really be execs?)
    I miss college.

    love ya.

    ReplyDelete