2.09.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I got one lick in school growing up.

It was for throwing food under the table in the cafeteria. Dwayne Astin was in charge of cleaning up that day and told me and Jenni that we could just put our trash on the floor.

Well, apparently Mrs. Webkuer didn't get that memo and we each got a lick.

Men.

Luckily it seems that Emersyn won't meet this same fate.

She has a friend in class that has proven to be quite the "helper". Every day he assists the teachers in putting up cups, toys, books, etc... Well, after lunch one day this week Miss Shanon told Emersyn to put away her tray.

What does my sweet girl do?

She picks up her trash and her tray and walks directly to her friend, hands it to him and walks away.


I don't know whether to be afraid or proud...

1 comment:

  1. OMG this cracks me up! Sweet girl.
    I too got 1 lick while attending Robinson. I was in 2nd grade Mrs Stroman's class. We were in PE hitting tennis balls up to the wall with rackets. I hit a ball at the same time coach blew the whistle to stop and it his a boy in my class. She thought I did it on purpose. I had to go sit on the steps under the paddle and think about my fate. After class she took me to the teachers lounge and gave me my lick.
    ( that was honest to goodness the only spanking I have ever got my whole life. Seriously my mom and dad never even spanked me. Still hurts my feelings to this day.)

    ReplyDelete