2.23.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Watch out, fearless readers... this week I've got two tales for you... First up, Miss Emmy:

She has been showing some interest in the potty for a while now. She will happily tell us when she needs to do her business and then about 3 seconds later go ahead and do it. We've been working on just getting her "potty aware" because we don't want to force her to do anything that she isn't ready for.

The other day she starts saying "Poop, poop!"

Ryan: You need to poop, Emmy?
Emmy: Poop!
Ryan: You want to go sit on the potty?
Emmy: No. Diaper.

Maybe we she be a little bit more persuasive in our approach to potty training.


Tale number 2 (pun intended)...

GiGi and Pops are watching the kids a couple of nights so we can flip rooms and get everything in place for MAK. One on hand I'm excited about the peace and quiet this will mean but on the other I cried as they backed out of our driveway.

As I was giving Radley a hug and kiss goodbye I asked him if he would miss me...

"Sure, Mom. See you Saturday!"

Wow. Try not to be too tough for me, kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment