3.07.2012

39 Weeks...

 Me and MAK at 39 weeks...

 

I look/feel... I think MAK has dropped so I look "ready". I feel pretty good considering this is the longest I have been pregnant! Who would have guessed the third kid would make use wait the longest? I am getting pretty anxious but I am "feeling" grateful that we made it through HFM without having to quarantine Mommy/Mak/Emmy. 

I'm craving... I don't know if I'm actually craving anything or if I have just decided that this is more than likely (like 97.6% sure) the last time I will be pregnant - so I better "live it up" while I can. In other words Katy and food are friends. 


I am... Ready! Seriously. Ready!!! 

Ryan is... Ready! (At least I think he is...)

Kids are... on the mend! Thankfully Radley has shown no signs of HFM and Emmy's blisters are going away rapidly. That keeps me motivated to "stay pregnant" but I am also anxious for them to meet their sibling!



We are... doing all the "prep work". Carseats - check. Baby room - check. Baby book - yeah, about that one. :) I think we are trying to mentally prep for our family of FIVE! How does one do that? 

MAK is... hanging in there. His/her movements have slowed down quite a bit the last two days... pretty quiet through out the day and then lots of movement at night. Painful movement, which is a good sign. 

Extra fun.... Just praying for healthy baby, smooth delivery (just like the first 2 please) and taking it day by day. I am a mixture of anxiousness and nerves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment