3.22.2012

Loving Landry...

Man am I just loving the time spent loving on Landry. She has been such a sweet baby {so far}. It's so funny how "hard" I thought this was when it was just Radley. HA! I could do this forever. She makes the cutest little coos and when she is awake she is so alert - almost inquisitive of what is going on around her. I don't like having her far away and love our naps on the couch. 


Some moments she looks so much like Emersyn, like in this gown.... 


And other times she looks like, well, like Landry! 
(Like in this giant bow that I really think caused her to smile. Oh Lawd, what are we in for?)


And then she reminds me of both of her siblings, like when she was snuggled in these pjs that Tia bought for Radley. All 3 of them have worn these... and the tag on the back couldn't be more true. 


Oh yes, I am loving Landry indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment