3.28.2012

Picture day...

No, not the matching brother/sister school pics that we all have (those were last week and I forgot to take a picture of my adorable kiddos). 

Yesterday was newborn picture day with Sarah

This took a *tiny* bit more preparation...



This session was a little different for me because I didn't prepare near as much as I normally do since Landry's gender was a surprise. Instead all the planning was left up to Sarah (who may or may not have been given the envelope with MAKs gender a couple of weeks before arrival). 

My only real job was to keep this one's tummy full so she would be sleepy...


And if you ever wonder just how those amazing newborn pics are snapped that you stalk on Pinterest, the key is lots of patience, the ability to adapt your plan, an AMAZINGLY talented, incredibly gifted, wonderful photographer, and a space heater. 


Oh and you have to be ok with chaos and have access to lots of good lighting.


I'd say the few hours we spent together were a success. 

Landry was wiped out. 


And I know that Sarah once again worked her magic and captured this moment in our lives with beauty and grace like only she knows how!! Can't wait to see them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment