3.19.2012

Welcome Home, Landry...


 We got to bring Landry home yesterday and before the day was filled with the chaos of happy siblings Ryan and I took the opportunity for some snuggle time with our little girl...


She already has her daddy's heart just like big sister. 



She also has mine.


Landry got glowing reports from the nurses and pediatrician (I think I even heard the word "favorite" from Miss Corretta, the cutest nurse ever) so we got to leave pretty early in the day. Can't believe this is our new crew...how did we get so lucky?


One last pic in the hospital before we go!


Ryan went to grab the carseat and look who thought that SHE was still the baby. It's so funny how just four days ago Emmy seemed so small and now she seems so BIG! 


Radley wanted to make sure I was okay as we left (my sweet boy).


We made quite the exit. 
;)


We got the car all loaded up and were ready to drive all THREE of our kids home. 
I think I will always remember this moment as one of the happiest/scariest of my life. Not scary as in I was scared to have 3 kids, I am scared by how much my whole heart is just consumed with love for them. 


The whole way home Radley couldn't stop talking about how when we got there he would get to yell "SURPRISE" when I saw my pink balloons. "It's your special day, Mommy...so I get to yell 'surprise!'"


WELCOME HOME LANDRY!
(Bok has made a sign for all 3 of the kids and I will treasure them always).


Radley and Emersyn were so eager for her to be there that they ran right to her room.


And as soon as we opened the door they wanted her in the swing. I wonder how many heart attacks I will have hoping that Emmy doesn't try to climb in there with her.


We got settled in, ate lunch and hung out with GiGi and Pops before they headed back to Waco. 


THANK YOU so much for being wonderful parents to me and Ryan and grandparents to our kids. We are so blessed by your support!!


And then shortly after naps, our lives resumed to "normal". This is the chaos that we welcomed Landry into. So far, she doesn't seem to mind. 
;)


Oh...and guess what else yesterday was?
Our SIX year wedding anniversary! 

We celebrated in style with take out from Christopher's after the kids went to bed. 
Six years. 
Three kids. 
One blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment