4.06.2012

Lucky Landry...

We've had a great week at home surrounded by some special visitors. 


GiGi came this week to help around the house and we are so glad that she was here! I'm really lucky to have such supportive and caring parents (even if they stuff my kids with chocolate and Dr. Pepper). Our days were filled with trips to Target and long lunches, laundry and of course lots of Landry lovin'...



Radley and Emersyn LOVE when GiGi and Pops come to visit. They get lots of great attention and hugs and spoiled rotten - and that means that I get spoiled rotten since Mom took the helm of bath time, playtime and bedtime duties. Now the big kids are in Waco with them until tomorrow morning getting extra spoiled since I'm not around to "supervise".

Thanks, Mom for all the love and support! It means more than I can say!


Landry also got a special visit from Aunt Jenni and Aunt Lyndee yesterday. We have been friends for practically my whole life - these two are as close to sisters as I can get and Landry loved them! We had a fun day of lunch, girl talk and baby snuggling. 


Landry loves all this attention and I love that we have such special friends in our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment