4.01.2012

Texas tradition...

There are lots of great things about the GREAT state of Texas, but one of the my favorites is spring time pics in bluebonnets. 

We found a cute little patch behind the George Bush Library last night after the birthday party.
Landry was so excited that she was "praising Jesus"...


Emmy was much braver than I thought she would be and didn't mind the "tall grass" like Radley did at her age.





My handsome little man...


My petite little princess...


I can't get enough of her and she knows it...


He kept wanting to pose.


So creative ;)


Little miss Landry...I can't get enough of her either!


Radley was scared to death to hold Landry without the boppy.
His face just cracks me up!


Much better!


Then they decided they didn't want to leave...


So the chasing began.


Aren't they precious?



Maybe one year we will go see the cherry blossoms - sound okay,  Jenn?

1 comment:

  1. We live in Houston and literally drove around for an hour today and did not find 1 single bluebonnet. We are headed to Waco for Easter so I'm on a mission next weekend!!! Your kiddos are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete