6.21.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I mentioned here that Radley was more than ready to get out on the dance floor and shake his thing at KK and Ryan's wedding. Well, he was king of the dance floor with his shoes off, pants pulled up and hair gelled. He caught the eye of more than one young lady and had smiles sprouting across the face of many attendees.

One young lady (about 21) came up to Radley and asked him to dance...

YL: Hi! Do you want to dance with me?
Rad: Ummmm. No, thanks.
:: pauses ::
Rad: But you can watch me though.

She thought it was so funny she had to come tell me.

Radley King...playing hard to get.


*****************************


Emersyn is becoming quite the territorial little tot. No matter what you have, it is "hers". I can be cooking and have a spoon and she will point and say, "MY poon". Radley will be playing with trains and she will grab them and make her "whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis" face and exclain, "MY train!".

I am "MY mommy" (not Radley or Landry's). Food is "MY food". You get the idea.

Yesterday on the way home from school I was letting the kids play with "MY" phone. I had downloaded a new Duck Duck Moose app and wanted to see if they liked it. We were rotating turns and to no surprise, Emmy was not too happy with the idea.

Radley was waiting patiently for his turn. (I think even he is getting tired of her fits...the girl is wearing all of us out).

Me: Emmy it's Radley's turn.
Emmy: No. EMMY turn.
Me: Emersyn King. It is your brother's turn.
Emmy: MY turn.
Radley: No, Emmy. It's my turn now. You need to share.
Me: Emersyn give Radley the phone.
Emmy: ::reluctantly handing the phone over to Radley all the while exclaiming through tears:: MY turn! MY phone! Radley SHARE!

I don't think she got the memo about equal time allotted with toys. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment