7.03.2012

Landry Love...

 We got Landry's NB pics and while I posted a link to some of Sarah's favorite from that day, I wanted to share some different ones (because I will never be able to display all of these in my home at once)
(and because who doesn't like to brag show off share their adorable kiddos with the world  their limited audience)

It's already hard to believe that she was ever this little. Maybe we could have just one more... 
(just kidding Mom and Ryan)


These next three crack me up...

First: 
Ummm. Is she going to be ok just laying here on me?



Second:
NO!! I don't want her to pee on me!!!



The he was getting brave. 



Emmy just kep poking her like she wasn't sure if she got to keep this "baby" and then should would kiss her. She wasn't really content laying next to her so we lots of shots like this...



It's almost as if she didn't believe she was real...



She is though...very real and just exquisite. 



It's hard to believe that she was IN that stomach just 10 days before this...



The before and afters are some of my favorites...



CRAZY and miraculous!


We had a lot of fun making these memories... and wore Miss Landry out that day!!


Thank you, Sarah!!














No comments:

Post a Comment