7.27.2012

My Little Pony (pt. 2)...


Remember this post?

It may be one of my most critical and thought provoking moments as a blogger.

Earth shattering stuff I discuss. 

Well guess what?

Landry has also experienced this right of passage. 

Her first. pony. tail!!!


Seriously. What could be sweeter?!

Her hair is longer than Emmy's was at this age but not as thick, so it pretty much all fits into one pony tail. 

And. I. LOVE. IT!

Especially that after shot. 

You know - I think I should petition that "baby's first pony" be an added item in all baby books. 

I almost think it's bigger than "first food", "first house", "first ..."

A girl and her pony tail are life long companions. 

Even my friends with short hair attempt to pull their manes back from their face time and again. 

I couldn't survive without mine.

And I definitely couldn't survive without Landry!

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment