7.25.2012

Sisters...

It has been so fun having these two cuties to ourselves this week! Don't get me wrong, we miss the Radster tons, but life has been a little slower with just them to adore. Emmy is beyond in love with Landry and loves to pat, kiss, and tickle her whenever she can. 


I also feel like Emmy has gotten to "be herself" without big brother around. On a normal drive home from school she is pretty quiet, keeps to herself and lets Radley lead the conversation. But the past two days she has been jabbering away telling me all about "hopping", "pay-ing" and "col-oring with kayons". 

She even read us a book last night.


Her personality has gotten to shine without interruption which has served as a great reminder that we need to provide that one on one time to EACH of our kids when we can. 

She has toddled into our room every morning carrying her baby and just sits there quietly as I feed Landry. Her good morning, "Hi mommy!" has been a sweet little addition to my day.


Today I picked Emmy up early from school and took her to get her nails painted. She of course picked the "pup-el one" for her and "peenk one" for me. 

I realize this pic is out of focus (I had it on manual and forgot) but I still love it. I wish she (and all of my kids) could forever be little enough to just sit there in my lap. 


Our finished toes.

"Pitty feet, Mommy".



Love those precious toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment