7.24.2012

Thirty days...



Since I have had one of these...








(or any carbonated goodness). 

I was inspired by Cindy who went 100 days in this feat. I don't know if I can make it that long - it is seriously my crack. I miss it. A lot. 

But, as Cindy says, it's the least I can do/control until I somehow figure out how to work in a exercise routine into this crazy life. 

I'll keep you posted on my commitment and feel free to send my inspirational messages. Next step: running/exercise M-F beginning August 1. 

(Maybe I should buy some new running shoes, since the last pair was purchased PRE RADLEY). 




1 comment:

  1. You can do it, girl! I did no cokes and no Chick-Fil-A May, and it was HARD! Vacation wrecked it, but as of yesterday, I'm doing no cokes again. Trying no caffeine too, but we'll see....

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete