7.19.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

So I've mentioned Radley's incessant question asking. And. As overwhelming as this may be at time, I also don't want to discourage him from learning anything (and may have told him this once not knowing it would come back to haunt me). He is also a pretty astute little boy and can tell when his questions *may* be annoying Mommy.

Radley: Question 1
Mommy: Answer 1
Radley: Question 2
Mommy: Answer 2
....
Radley: Question 15
Mommy: Answer 15

At this point we are usually a little more than half way home from school and he can tell that I'm running out of actual answers. He takes a break. I appreciate it.

He then usually starts up again but today gave me a bit of a warning....

Radley: Mommy...
Me: Yes, buddy...
Radley: When we get closer to that pile of rocks up there I'm going to ask you a question.
Me: Ok....
::driving slower now...approach said pile::
Radley: Mommy...
Me: Yes, buddy...
Radley: What are those pile of rocks for?
Me: Hmmmm...I guess they are going to build something.
Radley: Oh. ::pauses:: I'll quit asking questions now. It's just I like to learn so much.


1 comment: