9.04.2012

A big first...

Landry started school this week and it was hard on my heart. 

It made me feel lots better knowing that she has these two "looking out for her". 


But I won't deny the "mommy guilt" that accompanies the decision to work outside the home. I know that this is what works for us in this season, but not gonna lie... SAHM title may be in my future. Sooner than I ever expected (catch that, babe?). 

Drop off/pick up has become slightly more involved, but nothing we can't manage. 


Emmy and Radley were BEYOND excited that she was joining them. And Radley assured me that he would check on her during the day.




I think Landry was excited, too! The sights and sounds were all new and she does seem to be the world's happiest/chill baby of all time (or at least until that moment that I jinx it by blogging) so I wasn't too worried about her adjusting.

(She did whisper to me when I was rocking her to sleep that she missed Gigi and Miss Jessica lots - and me and Ryan of course)


We said our goodbyes for the day...


gave her hugs and kisses...


And handed her over to Ms. Pam full of smiles. 


And when I arrived at 4:45pm to pick her up...


She was still happy as can be!



No comments:

Post a Comment