10.26.2012

A haunting we will go...

If you are here from Kelly's Korner - welcome!

I must confess that I am not an over the top Halloween mom. But, I do think that our last few years of costumes have been super cute... 

2010: UPS Man and his special delivery
(My husband works for the company)



2011: Superheros



I did make the capes, but don't be fooled - it's just hot glue and wonder under! We were expecting baby #3 so I had a "sidekick", too!


2012: Star Wars
Our son has a little obsession so his sweet sisters get to join in the fun, too! And our friends at the Hot Mess Munsons are joining in the fun. The idea was actually lead by their Sweet Caroline - a SW expert!





1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. i totally forgot that you guys were superheros last year!! that is what we are doing this year! i'm in the middle of cape-making craziness!

    love all the costumes. so cute. so fun. you are one awesome momma! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete