11.09.2012

Triple C...

Last weekend I got to help host a baby shower for my besties baby sister. I literally remember her as a baby and now she is having THREE babies!!!!

Isn't that crazy?!?!?
(and fun and exciting and terrifying and miraculous, too!)

She is decorating the boys' room in a race car theme so we used that for the shower so she could use some of the decorations in the nursery. Here just a few of the cute touches...

Triple the cake: Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry
Triple the help: We had a sign up sheet for people that would be willing to help feed babies, change babies, hold babies and bring food!
Triple the fun: Name banners for above the cribs

I forgot to take a picture of the table decorations - we made roads and bought the boys match box cars to keep for when they are older. We also hung a banner above the food table that said "fueling station" that she can use above the changing table!




Chrissy already received enough diapers to cover almost an entire year for the boys which was a HUGE blessing so this shower focused on all the fun stuff we could get! She got a crib, all of the high chairs, CLOTHES, a boppy, bottles, and just tons of fun stuff. 

I did an AWFUL job of taking pictures but I managed to snap a few.

Isn't Kenly going to make the most beautiful big sister? She already has her role down. I was there the day she was born and my heart just swells to think about how much she has grown and what a lovely young lady she has become. Emmy just loves playing with her and Karli. 



Big sister and Momma... they are going to be a great team for all the Brault Boys!



Kenly "bought" the boys little brother onesies with "1" "2" and "3" on the back...



Such a fun group to play hostess with:

Meagan, Wendi, Jenni, Chrissy, Kerri, me, Nicole and Regan




The "Tuley" girls. 

I spent my childhood with these women. They are more than my friends - they are my family. I claim them as my sisters and Dee is definitely my other momma. (I mean she bought me my own special mayonnaise . What a blessing they each are to me in countless and immeasurable ways. 

So glad to share in yet another of life's journey with them. 


We love you Chrissy! Can't wait to meet those baby boys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment