4.26.2013

A view from the top (pt 2)...

Sometimes I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of all my mom duties. As soon as I get home from work my real job begins. The hours from 5:30 - 8:30pm can be hard. Like crazy hard. Like I try my best to enjoy the moments but get caught up in what "has" to be done that I forget to just stop and take it all in. 

Until I feel a little something at my feet. In 2008, this sweet faced served as a great reminder to slow down... 


Then in 2011 I was reminded by this dog-eared cutie...



And now when I am may be on the verge of tears from thinking about all the things that "have" to be done, I look down and am reminded that the only mandatory event of the day is soaking it all in and being grateful for this crazy, hectic, beautiful life!


And for your added pleasure... 


A side by side comparison to establish who looks like who(m?)? What's your vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment