4.07.2013

InstaKing Catch Up...


I'm playing catch up, so here goes.

Landry had her (make up) one year well check. She was all smiles heading in - not so much heading out though. 




My sweet friend, Susan sent the girls these dresses. 
We love them (and her) LOTS.


Meet Mr. Radley King
Part 007, part Beckham
(but the American version)
;)



April is my crazy busy month at work - but I've also been busy with the Junior League. Some of the Board members went out for much needed R&R after an extremely long meeting one night. 


So this happened.

A tour of kindergarten.

WHAT???


Night 2892 of my busy season was spent with these guys - some things never change - and I'm so glad for that. 10 years with MSC FISH - not a bad gig for me!


We got to spend Good Friday with these "goodfellas"
:)

Caleb, Colton, and Carter
(I'm almost 65% sure in that order)


My Easter blessings!


He was having so much fun with these crawfish - until one pinched his nose.
(We had a great conversation about playing with your food after that!)



GiGi and Pops may have gone overboard on the eggs.


I went downstairs for a Pop Tart and came back with this.
#allgrownup 


I have the best job and get to work with the best Aggies!



That let me tag along for coffee, too.
Please note that all of our names are misspelled...should be:
Lauryn, Aly, and Katy



The one and only TyStew - seriously.
I have the best students ever.



I discovered this adorable hair ball post shower the other night.



Our inaugural "free Friday fun" was a huge success! Can't wait to see where we go this week!



And that's us in an instant!


No comments:

Post a Comment