5.25.2013

7 reasons I will never be a {professional} photographer...

So I have a "fancy" camera. 

I do. 

I love it. 

People mistake the fancy camera for actual photography skills. 

I do not. 


But. I do have a desire to get better at the craft of photography - I mean what is the point of having something that can do really cool things if I never try?



The other night as the kids were building leggos with Ryan I played with the white balance, F stop, ISO, shutter speed, and other fun little parts of my camera.


And what I got were these horrible images - well these are the best seven.


But I did have fun playing around while they had fun playing around.


I think I shall add "learn my camera" to my summer list.


So then maybe I'll be more than just a "mom with a fancy camera"... I can be a mom  "that knows how to use a fancy camera".


For now - my love of the "auto" button will have to suffice!

No comments:

Post a Comment