5.30.2013

Happily after...

I remember this like it was yesterday...


and then that little bundle appeared and our world continued to get better.



And then a month went by, then six, then we were celebrating a year of Lovely Landry. 


And I can't believe how much she has grown and changed...



And how much room in my heart that tiny little being now completely consumes...


I could fill a million buckets with how much joy her sweet smile, glorious giggle, and sloppy kisses bring to our days...


and my prayer is that she knows that she is loved, she is prayed for, and she is a gift that we didn't know we needed...


Lovely Landry what a blessing and honor it is to be your Mom!


May all of your "afters" be as sweet as you!

(and as usual, a big fat thank you to SG for capturing our fairy tale)

No comments:

Post a Comment