5.22.2013

InstaDC...

So here is a quick view of our trip via my phone... 

I was just sick thinking about leaving the kids. I KNEW they were in great hands (thanks, Pete, GiGi and Pops) and also knew they were going to have a blast...but I was so sad to leave them. So they each got a note for the 3(!) whole days we were gone. 
:)


And then we were off...this was our first long trip together since Radley was nine MONTHS old. 
We needed it!


First stop - the White House. I think we fit in well.


Then - finally putting a VOICE to this face. SOOOO much fun to hug her neck and see her kids and just be in the place that I felt like I had visited 100 times before.



Surprise birthday dinner = success


At a bar with this guy...just like in college. 



Such tourists. 



Good Morning, Washington D.C. 



Happy Birthday, Ryan! So glad I got to celebrate with you at our nation's capital. 
Just like Forrest and Jenny. 



We had such a blast on our trip but I was glad to get home to this precious cargo! 


And that was our trip in an instant!


No comments:

Post a Comment