5.10.2013

InstaKings...

Here is your weekly glance at us via my phone.


Landry is her happiest when she is around her siblings. She thinks she is BIG stuff when she gets to play in the tub with them. It's her version of heaven.


Sigh.
How can so much of my heart be wrapped up in such tiny little feet?


I finally found a NY resolution that I have stuck to! DINNER PARTIES! This month brought us to the Bailey's where we enjoyed celebrating Cinco de Mayo. 


And they even had a piñata - filled with adult goodies.
Win for the Baileys! 


Summer means watermelon season.
Emmy needed a big piece.
She ate every bite.


We got new neighbors - they didn't realize they moved in next to Martha.
(side note - they are AWESOME!)
So excited for new friends!


It's the season of goodbyes around here. I've gotten to spend the past four years with some of these Aggies. Jonathan is one of them. Jonathan hates hugs. 
He hugged me for his goodbye.




This group of students is a hard one to say goodbye to, but I so look forward to seeing the rest of their journey unfold. 


My wish for each of them is to choose their destiny, 



to follow their dreams, 


And to never stop giving back. 


These are the kind of guys I want my girls to marry and the kind of student I want my son to become. The highest compliment I can give is that I raise my children in a manner that allows them to succeed as this group of students has. Proud of y'all!!


And that's us in an instant!





No comments:

Post a Comment