5.26.2013

InstaKings...

So this will be like the opposite of an instant due to the number of pictures I just uploaded. So here goes the past few weeks from my phone...

We discovered a park that we all just LOVE hidden within some apartments in CS. Isn't this fun?


Radley is definitely my child because he has NEVER met a stranger.
;)



Ummm. I am PUMPED about her party. And so is she! 


I am officially as cool as my kids with my first pair of Toms.


3 awesome kiddos = 1 blessed momma.


Seriously - not a bathing baby cuter than this one.


This was the day my heart fell out of my chest. He really is growing up. And getting older. And starting new adventures. And I just want him little forever. 


Because the next day we went on a tour of kindergarten and he thought he was so big. 


After our trip to DC, Ryan and I started the Advocare 24-day challenge with a 10 day cleanse...this may be the nastiest drink in the world. Times 10. 

But after week one I really do feel better and more energetic. 



And I'm not going to die when I have this as my lunch.




This is her "back away from my spoon and no one gets hurt" face. Or as one of my friends pointed out - just the Sicilian in her. 
;)


Day 3 of challenge was a work retreat. 
Which meant retreat food.
Y'all.

I made it to lunch which generally consists of Jason's Deli or other sandwich-like except for this day when it was fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and rolls. 

I said no to this. I didn't even have one bite. I didn't even try to JUSTIFY having one bite. 
#willpower



They love "super snack" night. And I do too! Try it...super easy to prep and clean up and it's so fun to just "share" food and laughs at the dinner table.


Last Wednesday when I was putting Radley to bed, he asked if we could have some alone time the next morning. He wanted me to take him to school all by himself so we could just hang out. It took me negative 10 seconds to respond with a weepy "of course". 

He talked me in to collecting slugs for his class and I even surprised him with an unrequested stop for donuts. 

That's love.


And so is this... just a big brother pushing his sisters on their swings.


And. Although I don't 100% agree - so is this. 

I came home at lunch with Cindy to find some nice young men hanging our television in MY room. Complete with a touch screen remote. I didn't know this was happening. Although my husband says we "talked about it". Read: He mentioned it, I responded with a "maybe at some point but I don't think it's necessary". 

How is it possible that this took one day but there is a laundry list of honey-dos that have yet to be accomplished. 

Men.


One of Emmy's teacher is moving to Dallas for the summer to Nanny for a family. She LOVES Miss Kelsey so we are going to miss her a lot!


Friday night pizza at the pool turned into Friday night pizza and puddles when we got rained out. But these six always manage to have fun!


Saturday morning this one was sick and had to miss Karli-bugs party. 
:(


Ryan stayed home with the girls so Radley and I had a day date and drove to Waco to celebrate.


Can't believe how big these kiddos are getting!


Emms was feeling a little better yesterday so she helped Rad and Dad get food ready for the grill. Don't I have the cutest personal chefs?


And that's us in an instant!



No comments:

Post a Comment